|DatapointLabs Technical Center for Materials will be participating at the following technical conferences. Look for us if you are attending, or contact us to set up an appointment to meet with one of our representatives there.
- SPE IMTECH 2017, August 1-3, 2017; Oak Brook, IL USA
Attend our presentation. Look for us in Booth S5; DatapointLabs is a Sapphire Sponsor.
- Moldex3D Technology Conference, September 21-22, 2017; Milan, Italy.
Look for us among the participants.
- Digimat Users' Meeting, October 4-6, 2017; Berlin, Germany.
Look for us in the exhibit hall.
- CADFEM ANSYS Simulation Conference, November 15-17, 2017; Koblenz, Germany.
Look for us in the exhibit hall.
|DatapointLabs Sponsors the First SPE IMTECH Conference
The Role of Material Data in the Simulation of Injection Molded Parts, by Hubert Lobo and Brian Croop, will be presented at at the first annual Injection Molding Technology Conference organized by the Injection Molding Division of the Society of Plastics Engineers.
The modeling of material behavior for injection molded plastics is a vital step for good simulation results. We detail the types of material data needed by various injection-molding simulation programs, factors that can affect simulation quality including test techniques and process variables such as moisture content. The case of fiber filled plastics is covered along with the extension to structural analysis applications.
DatapointLabs is a Sapphire Sponsor of SPE IMTECH 2017, which takes place August 1-3 in Chicago, IL USA. Find us in Booth S5.
|Expanding Support for European Customers
|DatapointLabs is pleased to introduce Pierre-Pascal Bouf, Sales Consultant based in Paris, France. He holds degrees in mechanical engineering and business management, and has technical experience in CAE simulation using SIMULIA, LS-DYNA and Moldex3D software, among others. His experience with simulation software will help guide our customers in Europe: firstname.lastname@example.org.
|DatapointLabs Expands Technical Team
|Three new members have joined the DatapointLabs team to support the increased demand for our services for injection molding softwares:
- Douglas McMullen does Technical Sales at DatapointLabs Technical Center for MSplit Cell Verticallyaterials. He holds a Bachelor of Science degree from Clarkson University. His various roles in the injection molding industry have included Quality Manager and Operations Supervisor with a focus on injection molding simulation.
- Stephen Wright has a Bachelor's degree from Hamilton College and has taken up testing roles in thermal analysis and in the preparation of material data inputs for a variety of injection-molding simulation programs supported by us.
- Nathan Friedman has a Bachelor's degree in Material Science from Penn State. He augments the technical team to meet growing demand in the PVT and rheological areas.
|DatapointLabs Joins the NAFEMS Community
|DatapointLabs Technical Center for Materials has joined NAFEMS, the international association for the engineering analysis, modelling and simulation community. The mission of NAFEMS is to facilitate and promote the safe and efficient use of engineering simulation and analysis, which meshes very well with our mission to strengthen the materials core of manufacturing enterprises.
|Knowmats: Your Source for Information on Materials in Simulation
|Remember, if you missed any of our recent presentations, they are always available for reference on Knowmats.com, a curated information resource specific to "Materials in Simulation."
- New Generation Modeler for LS-DYNA Material Parameter Conversion, by E. Strong and H. Lobo, was presented at the European LS-DYNA Conference in Salzburg, Austria.
- A Process for Creating, Managing and Deploying Materials in ANSA, by H. Lobo, E. Strong, and Y. Kolokythas, was presented at the 7th BETA CAE International Conference in Thessaloniki, Greece.
- Mid-Stage Validation as a Process Step in Simulation V&V, by M. Lobdell, B. Croop, and H. Lobo, was presented at the NAFEMS World Conference in Stockholm, Sweden.
- The Role of Materials in Simulation-Driven Product Development, by H. Lobo, was presented in the plenary session at the Swiss CADFEM ANSYS Simulation Conference in Winterthur, Switzerland.
|strengthening the materials core of manufacturing enterprises
DatapointLabs Technical Center for Materials | 95 Brown Road #102, Ithaca, NY 14850 USA
T: +1-607-266-0405 | US toll-free: +1-888-DATA-4-CAE | EU: +353 1 442 9204 | email@example.com